This page is for those who are now using Windows 2000.
1. First click on the "Start" button on your computer, go to Settings and then click on "Network and Dialup Connections".
2. You should then see the image below.
3. Double click on "Make New Connection".
4. Following image is what you should see.
5. Click on "Next". This is the next box you see.
6. Follow the images below as a guide for what you need to do. Remember to press "Next" when you have selected or entered the appropriate information.
Once you have successfully created your new dialup connection, you may double click on the new connection to connect.